AVP Private Equity (Investment Banking)
||AVP Private Equity (Investment Banking)
||MBA in Finance/ ICWA/ CA/ CFP
||7 - 10 Years
||No bar for right Candidate
Position : Private Equity (Investment Banking).
Department : Investment Banking
Experienced required : 8 to 16 years
Location : Gurugram, Haryana
No. of Position : 1
Priority : Urgent
Key Responsible Areas:
- Development of various types of financial models for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- End to end execution PE and M&A assignments.
- Sourcing of new mandates from clients
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, valuations and pitch books.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients/ investors/lenders to expand the business and meeting them new business development.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Providing sector and structuring knowledge for carrying out a detailed appraisal and due diligence of the project/proposal from Technical/Financial/Legal/Regulatory aspects.
- Conducting Industry Research & Sector Analysis, Financial Modelling and Balance Sheet Analysis, Contract Evaluation, Development of Risk & Mitigation Matrix, SWOT analysis.
- Term sheet preparation /inputs, preparing customized Sector Presentation /Appraisal Note and the presentation, to be presented to the Investment Committee.
- Interacting with other internal departments.
- Taking care of learning and developments of team members.