||0 to 5 years
||6Lacs to 9 Lacs
Division : Investment banking
Location : Gurugram
No. of Position : 1
Priority : Urgent
- Developed report automation processes using Microsoft Excel to improve turnaround time and reporting capabilities.
- Be able to navigate data sources from converting raw data into meaningful and actionable insights to gathering qualitative information from stakeholders.
- Analyze data come up with solutions (using available tools).
- Demonstrates Leadership skills including communicates authentically; strong business acumen; ability to execute strategic vision; takes accountability for driving excellent results.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects with multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Create, analyses and maintain explanatory/predictive financial models.
- Sound knowledge of profit and loss accounts
- Personally strives to ensure data quality, consistency, and accuracy in all work.
- Work includes all phases of the modeling process: research design, data extraction and cleaning, model building and validation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- In depth knowledge of advanced excel, MS access, Macro, excel macro, excel vba
- Should be excellent in excel.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Minimum 1- 6 Years of relevant Experience in Reporting and Analytics
- Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent data presentation skills
Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Commerce, statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, or equivalent combination of education.