Resurgent India: Leading Financial Consultant Firm
March 31, 2021
Being an entrepreneur comes with tonnes of responsibilities. Handling the finances of the company is not an easy task when you are a growing company. A lot is needed to be taken care of to avoid blunders with the finances. This is the reason why companies hire financial consultant firms. Financial consultant firms help your business to overcome the consequences of past decisions if any, and current challenges and harness an efficient business model for the company.
Hiring a financial consultant firm will help you better allocate your assets and minimize the losses by avoiding investments in poor-performing schemes.
What do Financial Consultant Firms Do?
There are multiple roles a financial consultant performs in the process. These are:
- It conducts assessments of financial processes and risks for your business
- Analyze past and prepare projected financial performances of the business and perform benchmarking process for the company
- Advise you on required changes in the existing financial processes, organization, and technology
- Design and run internal control tests to check the alignment of financial processes with prevailing legislations
- Develop and implement future management reporting for the business
- Advise on Valuation issues
Types of Financial Consulting Services
There are various types of consulting services that a financial consultant firm offers. These are:
- Investment Advisory
- Transaction Services
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Crisis Management
- Risk Mitigation
- Tax Management
- Accounting Advisory
- Real Estate Consulting
Benefits of Hiring a Financial Consultant Firm
Money management can be crucial and is not everyone’s cup of tea. We are listing not one but multiple benefits that hiring a financial consultant firm will offer to your business.
- Being More Objective - Money management cannot be done in haste. Financial Consultant firms consist of a team of professionals that ensures well-planned, objective investment decisions; provide required advice, and managing investments on behalf of the business. The financial consultants are aware of the financial market and various future risks that are involved; hence they develop a cohesive and comprehensive plan to minimize these risks.
- Saves Time - Financial consultant firms understand the financial market more than anyone else. They have a panel of professionals that handle the investment portfolio for your business with the utmost ease.
- Efficient Tax Management - A good financial consultant ensures the optimum use of your hard-earned money and deploys funds to avail best tax benefits. Taxation can be a tricky part and when done in a wrong manner can lead to gigantic financial losses. Before investing, the financial consultant firm ensures that all possible tax implications are taken care of in advance. They help in reducing tax liability to yield long-term gains.
- Improved Cash Flows - The financial consultant firm assesses the current financial situation of the business by examining assets, liabilities, investments, income, taxes, insurances, estate plans, etc., and based on it makes appropriate finance choices for the business. This results in yielding higher cash flows and reduced losses.
- Review of Goals and Investments - The financial consultant firm evaluates overall goals and helps in developing an achievable plan to turn them into a reality. The requirements and objectives of the business are kept in consideration by the financial consultant and thus, a financial plan is devised to provide total clarity about the financial path. Based on the requirements of goals and risk profiling, proper asset allocation is done.
- Hassle-Free Management - Financial consultant firms are professional at managing finances and investments for individuals and companies and provide entrepreneurs freedom from mental stress as professional financial planning is done by them.
- Proper Asset Allocation - For a business to run smoothly in long run, proper allocation of assets is paramount. Appropriate guidance regarding this is provided by a financial consultancy firm and professional management is ensured.
- Financial Expertise - Financial Consultant firms have a vast, deeper knowledge when it comes to money management. They are informed of the latest investment opportunities, market developments, taxation, and law and can make optimum decisions for your business.
- Continuous Monitoring - Financial trends keep changing, and a financial consultant firm keeps on monitoring and altering financial plans keeping all the financial factors into consideration. They carry out the restructuring, tracking, and selection of funds as a continuous process, assisting your business in the long period to earn a higher return on investments.
How to Choose a Financial Consultant Firm?
There are certain factors if kept in mind, help a business to select the leading financial consultant firm to carry out its financial operations. The company should possess:
- Impeccable Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- License and Registration Certificate
- Relevant Experience in developing financial plans for diverse industries
One can also read reviews or have a word with the previous clients to have a clear understanding and make a well-informed decision later.
Choose the Best Financial Consultant Firm: Resurgent India
There are so many financial consultants in the market and any business might get confused about deciding the best financial consultant for their business. With a panel of professionals, Resurgent India holds expertise in studying market situations and developing feasible solutions to minimize the risk. We offer financial consultancy services in various areas including corporate finance, capital structuring, transaction advisory, group structuring, and value creation. Resurgent is collaborating with various government bodies and associated with various industry chambers. The firm has rendered advice to the Government of India on multiple projects. We take pride in our team of qualified professionals that include lawyers, engineers, CA, company secretaries, CFA’s, and MBAs. We hold strong relationships with various banks and financial institutions to provide better assistance on projects of our clients.